We receive no government funding or lottery aid.
Our charity shops sell your donations to fund the work of the Bury, Oldham & District RSPCA. The Bury, Oldham & District RSPCA helps animals in crisis and in need of care.
How to donate
Drop items off at any Bury, Oldham & District RSPCA charity shop in your area. Please don’t leave donations outside the shop when we are closed as they could be stolen or ruined by the weather.
Please contact your nearest charity shop if you:
• would like to arrange a house collection
• are a company that would like to donate end-of-line, samples or surplus stock
• have any particularly large items to donate that you are unable to bring yourself.
Donations we can accept:
All donations must be clean, useable and of saleable quality. If you wouldn’t buy it then we probably won’t be able to sell it! The better the quality of your items, the more money we can raise from their sale.
We are always looking for:
• unwanted gifts
• children’s clothing, toys and games
• men’s and women’s clothing and shoes
• books and multimedia like DVDs, CDs and vinyl
• accessories, non-pierced jewellery, belts, handbags
• bric a brac, crockery, glassware, bakeware, household linen and ornaments
• any old clothes or textiles that are no longer useable can still raise money by being sold to textile merchants.
We also accept second-hand furniture and electrical equipment.